This page states the Terms and Conditions by which users may utilize the Solarlits.com. Please read this page carefully. If you do not agree with the information contained, do not use this site. By using this site, you are stating your acceptance to be bound by the terms below. Solarlits.com reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time, which will be reflected on this page. Users should check this page frequently for any changes that may have occurred. The terms "you" and "user" as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this Web Site for any reason. The term "we" as used herein refers to the solarlits.com including our agents and employees.
Use of Material
- This Web Site may be used only by individuals seeking to submit, review, or read scientific papers and reports, and only by these persons for purposes related to bona fide submissions of articles and requests to view those articles.
- Solarlits.com authorizes each user to view and download a single copy of the information contained in this Web Site for personal, non-commercial use only.
- By submitting information to this Web Site, the submitting user grants a royalty-free, transferable, non-exclusive, and perpetual license throughout the world to the Solarlits.com to use, reproduce, modify, publish, make public, perform, and display the information, in whole or in part, and to create derivative works therefrom in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed.
- By submitting information to this Web Site, the submitting user warrants and represents that he/she has the full right and authority to lawfully submit the information and to grant such a license to the Solarlits.com.
- Users shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that is used to create this Web Site.
- The contents of this Web Site, such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software, and other "Material," are protected under foreign copyright, trademark, and other laws. The names and logos displayed in this Web Site are the exclusive intellectual property of their respective owners. All Material is licensed to the Solarlits.com and shall remain the exclusive property of its respective owners.
- The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Web Site is the exclusive property of the Solarlits.com and is protected by international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark, and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material.
- You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
- If you wish to use any content posted on this Web Site for any purpose other than those expressly authorized by these Terms and Conditions, it must be with the expressed written consent of the Solarlits.com. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Acceptable Site Use
Users may not use the Web Site in order to post, transmit, distribute, store, or destroy material
- a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation
- p>b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is sexually explicit, defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive, or hateful.
Users may use the Web Site only for lawful purposes. The Solarlits.com specifically prohibits any illegal use of this site, and requires all users to agree not to use this site, for any of the following purposes:
- Posting any incomplete, false, or inaccurate information or information that is not the user's own accurate product.
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Submitting an article in the database for any reason except to be published by the Solarlits.com.
- Selling, trading, or otherwise distributing for profit the contents of or any information obtained from this Web Site.
- Aggregating, copying, or duplicating any information contained in the Web Site.
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Solarlits.com or any activity being conducted on this site is prohibited.
- Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this Web Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (b) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to this Web Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing," or "crashing", (c) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Solarlits.com will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Termination of Use
- Solarlits.com and its representatives reserve the right to deny use of this Web Site to any user for any reason without notification. Any violation of the terms and conditions contained in this page or infringement upon the rights of this Web Site's sponsors may result in legal action against you, the user.
- Solarlits.com may, in its sole discretion and at any time, modify or terminate this Web Site and/or modify, remove, or refuse to post any information, content, material, or other offering submitted by any user.
- Solarlits.com makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the submission and publication process and takes no responsibility for the actions or inactions involved in the publication of articles on the site. Inclusion in this Web Site does not constitute an endorsement by the Solarlits.com of any scientific paper or review.
- Solarlits.com assumes no liability for any information posted to this Web Site by other parties. We have no involvement in user-to-user dealings, meetings, etc., and assume no liability for their outcome. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through this Web Site.
- You use this site at your own risk.
- The materials in this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied.
- Solarlits.com does not warrant that the functions contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this web site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Solarlits.com does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material in this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.